- What was your favorite project to work on?
Overseeing our Cisco client’s integration of their Webex Board, an all-in-one device for collaboration, into Showtime’s hit series Billions. Beyond the great integration itself, I successfully acquired marketing rights, including images and video of the integration for Cisco to promote digitally and socially. Overall, the strategic alignment of the series with Cisco’s target audience, the pivotal scene integrating Cisco’s priority endpoint, and negotiated marketing assets enabled Cisco to showcase their technology, bolster brand and product awareness, and develop content for Cisco’s thought leadership platform.
- If you weren’t working in this industry, what would you do?
I see myself still within the client and project management capacity of connecting clients to opportunities, managing programs, and delivering successes.
- What is the most used app on your phone?
- Where would you love to travel in the world to gain inspiration?
Anywhere I can reconnect with nature.
- In 5 words or less, how would you describe R&CPMK?
Collaborative, energetic, [and] inspiring women leadership